San Francisco is a sexy city, if you know the local secrets. So, to make sure you make the most of your romantic getaway, we've rounded up 5 ways to add some sexy to your SF vacation!
P.S. Below is info you won't get from any tour guide or guide book, guareented.
1. Shop at Les Cent Culottes. Splurge like the French at the city's sexiest lingerie shop. French owner, Sophie Boudet, is just as delicate and feminine as the intricate tulle and lace bras you'll find at the Russian Hill boutique.
2. Have dinner at Foreign Cinema. It's worth making a trip to the Mission to dine under the lights in their outdoor (heated) covered patio. If you're not too busy staring into each other's eyes, admire the foreign and independent films screened nightly on the patio wall.
3. Enjoy a champagne picnic for 2 at Baker Beach. There really is nothing more romantic than the crashing of the surf and some quality together time in nature, as long as you bring those layers! Baker Beach is just one to consider in San Francisco. Here's 10 more outdoor SF date spots.
4. Sip cocktails at Local Edition. This sexy space is located underneath Market Street, literally. The heavy velvet drapes, sconce lighting, and retro jazz club ambiance will have your lover begging for a kiss.
5. Book the 50 Shades of Women package. Take the romance behind closed door and unleash your sexy side with a secret black box full of Christian-and-Anastasia-approved goodies. Sexy vacation? We think YES!